Monday, April 19, 2010

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Welcome to my BLOG. I'm so excited, I'm yelling as I type. Can you imagine that. Well let's get started here.

To some people starting a blog maybe simple, but not for me. I thought about this day for a while. What would my blog be about, what would I say, how would I design it? I thought so long and hard to the point I didn't get anything done. Procrastination and fear had completely set into my mind. I compared myself to everyone around me and thought, I'll never measure up. This morning I woke up and said today is the day. Today is the day that the self sabotaging behavior gets thrown out the window. Today is the day I set goals for myself and work towards accomplishing them. Today is the day I open the pages of my Ink Stained Diary for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment